VLC Media Player is one of the most popular media players for streaming IPTV nowadays. It is quite easy to set up and also easy to use. If you haven’t downloaded the free VLC Media Player yet then download it from here
Using VideoLan’s VLC Media Player to run and stream IPTV is amazing as its IP-based television service and VLC is stable and reliable for this. If you properly configure the VLC Media Player by following the below steps, you will be able to run and stream IPTV on it without any hassle.
- Step-1: Open the VLC Media Player
- Step-2: Next click on the “Media” button that you will find on the top of the Navigation Bar for showing the File menu.
- Step-3: Then search for the “Open Network Stream” option and click on it.
- Step-4: After that, click on the radio button that you will find next to the “HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/MMS” option and then type or paste the desired “M3U URL” on the URL box that was provided by your IPTV service provider.
- Step-5: Now click “OK” then your IPTV Subscription will automatically load to your VLC and you will find the channel list down the left panel.
- Step-6: Click any of the channels from the left panel and after that click the “Right” pointing arrow at the bottom of the showing screen to stream the channel.
- Step-7: All the procedure is done.
You May Also Like: How to record IPTV for Android, Windows, MacOS and Firestick (2021)
By following the upper steps you can easily configure and run your IPTV Subscriptions in the VLC Player.
For more queries, visit IPTVSetupGuide.